Using Photo Defects Remover usually consists of the following steps:
- Open an image file that contains defects.
- Locate the defect in the image by selecting with mouse image area that contain defect. Three options are available for this. There are Free hand, Ellipse and Rectangle. Selection border will be shown by blinking dashed line.
- Using dialog window select type of action (mode) from three options: Spots, Scratches or Red Eyes. If Spots selected specify Central color. Central color is color of selection central point.
- Spots or Red Eyes selected defect will be cleaned when you close dialog window. If Scratches selected to remove defect it is necessary to set direction by mouse.
- Execute steps 2, 3 and 4 for every defect.
- Save or copy the cleaned image.